Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
September 15, 2014
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD , 2014
LINCOLN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*..
1. *Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
2. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
3. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Modify minutes from the Lincoln County Water District (LCWD) June 30, 2014, meeting.
4. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates July 7 & 21, August 4 & 18, September 2 & 16, 2014. (Invoices are available for public review at the LCWD Office prior to the meeting).
5. Discussion: Board and Staff member reports – May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, projects status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
6. Vidler Update.
7. *Discussion/Possible Action: Submittal of written comments concerning the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U. S. Army Corps of Engineers proposed rule – Definition of Waters of the U. S. Under the Clean Water Act.
8. *Discussion/Possible Action: Presentation, update, and request for direction regarding the Virgin Valley Water District agreement talks.
9. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval for the LCWD to raise the rate in the Toquop Township area to start a revenue source for the Tule Desert pipeline.
10. *Discussion/Possible Action: Regarding the wage increase for the General Manager.
11. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Shannon Simpson, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on September 9, 2014, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Shannon M. Simpson
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.