Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
January 20, 2015
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD JANUARY 20, 2015 AT 1:30 P.M.
LINCOLN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*.
1. *Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
2. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
3. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Modify minutes from the Lincoln County Water District (LCWD) December 1, 2014, meeting.
4. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates December 15, 2014, January 5 & 20, 2015. (Invoices are available for public review at the Water District Office prior to the meeting).
5. Discussion: Board and Staff member reports – May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, projects status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
6. Vidler Update.
7. *Discussion/Possible Action: Reorganization of the LCWD Board; appointment of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, and Secretary.
8. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Deny Board compensation for Board Members who attend the NV Water Resources Association Conference held January 2015.
9. *Discussion/Possible Action: Designation of auditor or auditing firm for the 2014-2015 budget years as required by NRS 354.624.
10. *Discussion/Possible Action: Lincoln County-Coyote Springs Consolidated GID & LCWD Management Agreement.
11. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Deny the Fourth Amendment of Agreement to the CSI, Vidler, and LCWD Purchase Agreement for the Kane Springs water as it applies to permit numbers 72218, 72219, 72220, 72221.
12. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval/Acceptance of the LCWD Water Resource Plan.
13. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Deny proposal for office modifications/improvements at the Panaca Town Center. Action may include, but is not limited to, choosing a contractor and designating a fund to pay for the improvements.
14. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Shannon Simpson, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on January 14, 2015, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Shannon M. Simpson
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.