Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
July 20, 2015
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD JULY 20, 2015 AT 1:00 P.M.
LINCOLN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*.
1. *Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
2. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
3. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Modify minutes from the Lincoln County Water District (LCWD) May 21, 2015, meeting.
4. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates June 1, 2015, June 15, 2015 and July 6, 2015. (Invoices are available for public review at the Water District Office prior to the meeting).
5. Discussion: Board and Staff member reports – May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, project(s) status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
6. Vidler Update.
7. *Discussion/Possible Action: Rent starting on June 1, 2015 for Rental Agreement with Lincoln County to go through the 10 year period ending May 31, 2025.
8. *Discussion/Possible Action: Purchase of a Conference Table and Chairs for the new office.
9. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval to place signage for LCWD on west side entrance of the Panaca Town Center.
10. *Discussion/Possible Action: Provide comments to the BLM for the EA on nominated parcels for oil and gas leasing.
11. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Lara Heiselbetz, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on July 15, 2015, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Lara Heiselbetz
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.